APPLY TO BECOME A HOPEGIVER TEAM MEMBER
Please review the questions that we will ask you on the application, if interested, then download the PDF and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INDICATE WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER:
* Events: Community Event Table Hostess ____ Event Hostess ____Fundraising ____ Hope Soaps ____ Make Business Contacts by Phone or In Person to raise sponsorships ____
* Hospitality ____
* Social Media/Photography/Videography ____
* Education/Awareness Speaker____
* HT Mentor (Girls, Ages 14-17) ____
* Sexual Abuse Support Group Leader/Co-Leader ____
* Prayer/Intercession ____
* Other (Please specify)__________________
Please explain why you are applying to be on The Ruth House, HopeGiver Team. Please list any prior experience or training.
How Many Hours a Week/Month are you available? _________
If approved for The Ruth House, HopeGiver Team, you will be contacted by email.
Thank You for your interest in joining the cause to end Human Trafficking!
Step1: Fill out and submit the HopeGiver Team application. APPLY BELOW
Step 2: If application is approved, you will be required to provide a Background Check ($19.95) ORDER BELOW
Step 3: If tBackground Check is approved, you will be required to Order and Pay for a name tag lanyard. ($20.00).ORDER and Pay BELOW
A Name Tag Lanyard indicates you are an approved Team member so you must wear your lanyard to Public events!
Thank you for your generosity towards the precious ones.
We will work together to become a voice to the voiceless!