THE RUTH HOUSE
In Collaboration with
FLORIDA DCF and COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP FOR CHILDREN
Human Trafficking Youth Mentoring Program
Girls Ages 14-17
THE RUTH HOUSE REQUIREMENTS
- Submit a HopeGiver Team Application
- Interview with Program Director
- Approval by The Ruth House Program Staff
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP FOR CHILDREN REQUIREMENTS
*Our mentors are at least 21 years old. Once completing all of the necessary paperwork, one must participate in drug and background screening, including fingerprinting. CPC covers the costs. Prospective mentors must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and car insurance with 100,000/300,000 bodily injury liability coverage limits.
- 1 hour orientation
- 3 mandatory online DCF trainings prior to mentoring (1-2 hours total)
- 1 hour formal mentor training once cleared and all requirements have been met
If you are Interested in this amazing opportunity to make a life-long impact on a young lady who needs your time, your care, your wisdom, and your support, please EMAIL us and state MENTOR PROGRAM in the subject line, we will get back to you shortly. THANK YOU for caring!